Last summer I ordered the vinyl numbers from an etsy shop that's now closed, and I looove them. They were really easy to apply, even for a non-user of vinyl such as myself.
The wreath was actually a free gift from a consultant of a home decor company when I had a party a few years ago... can't beat free, right?
The wreath "holder" is actually a scrap of brown material left over from a pillow I made. I just sewed it in into a tube (for lack of a better word) to hide the raw edges, and used a couple flat thumb tacks to attach it to the top of my wood door.
For a free, 10-minute project I love how it looks!
Now for the sneak peaks...
I always get compliments on this chalkboard, which I use for a menu in my kitchen.
So I've decided to show you how I made it and finished the frame to give it a new, cuter life!
I also have another little project in mind, one which required this little beauty:
And if by beauty you know I meant "cheap $1 garland that is NOT so pretty" then we're on the same page. I actually picked this particular garland because the leaves were a little sturdier feeling than a lot of the cheaper garlands with flimsy, nylony leaves.
I can't wait to show you both of these projects!
Linking this post to My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia's front door link party...